Ginni's Scrappy World

"A place where I can share my scrapbooking layouts, ideas and scrappy life."

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweetness

On a day that was not going well and was quite busy, I got a surprise in the mail! Yesterday there was a surprise from my friend Karen who sent Steve and I a lovely handmade card for our anniversary. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness Karen!

Then today there was a surprise package from Jackie! Her mom had recently undergone a lung transplant and I had posted that I would say prayers for her recovery. Jackie, you'll never know how much your RAK (Random Act of Kindness) meant to me! Here's a picture of Karen's card on the left, and the goodies Jackie sent along with her lovely card (on the right) thanking me for my prayers. Anytime Jackie!!

Sooooo SWEET!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aww, Ginni! You're quite welcome. Luv ya, GF!

Jessie said...

Ginni...you are so welcome for your treats, I am glad I made some of your day bright!