Wow... this year seems to be FLYING by! I've been trying to play and thought I'd be having quite the time scrapping since I was home alone for 6 days. But between keeping the wood stove going for heat and trying to stay warm, I really didn't do much at all. However, I survived all the snow and ice with no issues all by myself! I didn't go anywhere - too much snow for me to shovel our long driveway - so I just binged on Netflix and Amazon Prime. LOL!
But I finally got busy playing and here's what I've created so far...
First up is my challenge for the Creative Inspirations March 3 Saturday All Sorts category. My challenge is to use stickers on your project. This is my example page. It's my Grandson Garrett a couple of years ago being his super cool, superstar self.
I've also made a few cards... One I'll share later this month for another Creative Inspirations challenge. The others are below...
I recently won a gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations and so I chose the Dogwood Flower stamp and die set. I've had great fun playing with them! I just die cut these and then inked the edges after I did some shaping of the flowers. The punched pieces are leftovers from the card for the CI challenge...
I also recently discovered Ranger's Distress Crayons by Tim Holtz. O M G! So I combined the crayons and the Heartfelt Creations die and stamp set. I was inspired by two videos. One was a class on Scrapbook.com by Tim Holtz showing how to use the Distress Crayons. The other is a Heartfelt Creations video using the Flowering Dogwood set. Here's the link to that video... Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Tutorial Video
I hope you enjoyed these creations!
Happy Scrapping!
But I finally got busy playing and here's what I've created so far...
First up is my challenge for the Creative Inspirations March 3 Saturday All Sorts category. My challenge is to use stickers on your project. This is my example page. It's my Grandson Garrett a couple of years ago being his super cool, superstar self.
I've also made a few cards... One I'll share later this month for another Creative Inspirations challenge. The others are below...
I recently won a gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations and so I chose the Dogwood Flower stamp and die set. I've had great fun playing with them! I just die cut these and then inked the edges after I did some shaping of the flowers. The punched pieces are leftovers from the card for the CI challenge...
I also recently discovered Ranger's Distress Crayons by Tim Holtz. O M G! So I combined the crayons and the Heartfelt Creations die and stamp set. I was inspired by two videos. One was a class on Scrapbook.com by Tim Holtz showing how to use the Distress Crayons. The other is a Heartfelt Creations video using the Flowering Dogwood set. Here's the link to that video... Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Tutorial Video
I hope you enjoyed these creations!
Happy Scrapping!




No comments:
Post a Comment