Ginni's Scrappy World

"A place where I can share my scrapbooking layouts, ideas and scrappy life."

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scrappy Stuff

I thought I'd better post my creations from the weekend before I forgot. :) This working (even part time) has really cut into my time to scrap and get on the net! But I think it's gonna be a fun job when I get settled into a routine. Meanwhile, I'm exhausted! Not as young as I used to be! Hehe!
First is a LO that I did for Scrapbook Daisies' "Sketchy Thursdays". I LOVE this pic of my daughters friends as they got ready to leave for their prom night! This is done with Echo Park's "For the Record" line which is AWESOME!!!

Next is another Echo Park "For the Record" page I did. I used some fun Cosmo Cricket letters that I got at Big Lots for $3 and which matched PERFECTLY! The pic is of my brother and my daughter in 1994 standing in front of the truck my brother drove across country for the C. R. England company. It was the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for him!

Next is a page I just had fun with. I used two Kreaxions punches(#919 and #913) and the Cricut Storybook font to create this layout about a South Florida sunset. Scenes like this are a daily occurrence and I love them!

I made two other pages which I have to wait till April 1st to share for the MSW Sketch reveal so look for that one!
And last but not least I made this card with some CTMH stamps and ink and some Stickles.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at these creations! I sure had fun making them! :)
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

lots of fun, bright and inspiring projects.. love them all

The Gov. said...

Love the layouts!